Data protectionData protection
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- information about your stored data and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your stored data,
- limitation of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future. You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
If you have questions of any kind contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have questions about privacy, please contact us by e-mail.
This is created using Datenschutzerklärungs-Generator of activeMind AG. And machine-translated.